A Glass Half Empty A Glass Half Empty

So catchy ....

There wasn't a single thing I didn't like about this song. Especially around 1:08 to 1:52 ish... all of that was really sweet~ One of my favorite songs of yours :D

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Thanks :). That lead synth is Claw. Its truly amazing and versatile. Thanks for your support :)

Spwee - Modem. Spwee - Modem.

Do you happen to listen to Skrillex?

Thats what this kind of reminded me of. But yeah I'd say turn the snare down a bit but this is good otherwise! ^_^

Scratchmyballs responds:

Actually I do.

I mostly make dubstep hahaha.

DJ T3chnic - Free Yourself DJ T3chnic - Free Yourself

Sounds good~

I really liked your transition @ 0:39. That was cool. You got that really good, familiar, upbeat techno sound going here... I also really like where it quiets down at 1:10, Although i wish it would've lasted longer. The only other thing that could be better is a little more variety. Still was pleasing to my ears :3
9/10 and 5/5 :)

DJT3chnic responds:

Thanks man =), you should listen to Once again / Drop that beat / The Melody, they are pretty close to this. I appreciate your feedback! =) Keep it comin!

Fancee Wunderland Fancee Wunderland

I really like this

I love the melody and everything. Just so entrancing, as it should be. what do you use to make your music? the synth is great.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

I use FL Studio 9. My music will also soon be up on iTunes, Amazon mp3, and more, so stay tuned ;D

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

and what is that? I'll take it.

This is one of the best things i've ever heard. I love tobuscus. I love dubstep. I love this.
<3 5/5

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

I'm Impressed :D

I honestly expected this to be another super mario theme song metal cover like all the others ive heard. But this is awesome, and a different song than i expected at first actually. but it sounds great :D keepitup

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

LOLOLOL

I was cracking up throughout the whole song..!!! ITS JUST HILARIOUS. I LOVE IT. WAY TOO CATCHY. How dare you get such things stuck in my head. XD

{Dj-L} Lost In Time {Dj-L} Lost In Time

very intense.

After listening to the work in progress version of the song & then to this, you've come a long way :) Love the bass in it, and the bellish sounds... sound so mysterious. loove it.

{dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants {dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants

Intense

The beat was really awesome, I loved it. Although I wish the chiptune was a little more consistent throughout the song. cause i love chiptune. but thats just me. :)

Tropical Fantasy- SakuraGirl&amp;lt;3 Tropical Fantasy- SakuraGirl<3

pretty good. ^^

Pretty good, although the bass could have been a bit louder for my taste. and the melody sounded a LOT like "Better Off Alone" By Alice DJ... Just some things to think about. Otherwise, it was a pretty good, smooth, track. :D Keep it up. <3