Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Errybody knows im a muthafuckin monster

thought this was pretty funny and i liked the kanye reference. >:D

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Awesome idea

I thought it was going to be like, silly and meaningless at the beginning. but then it got intense and i loved it xD nice job.

Comick responds:

haha thanks :) Glad the ending snuck up on you!

A Glass Half Empty A Glass Half Empty

So catchy ....

There wasn't a single thing I didn't like about this song. Especially around 1:08 to 1:52 ish... all of that was really sweet~ One of my favorite songs of yours :D

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Thanks :). That lead synth is Claw. Its truly amazing and versatile. Thanks for your support :)

Spwee - Modem. Spwee - Modem.

Do you happen to listen to Skrillex?

Thats what this kind of reminded me of. But yeah I'd say turn the snare down a bit but this is good otherwise! ^_^

Scratchmyballs responds:

Actually I do.

I mostly make dubstep hahaha.

DJ T3chnic - Free Yourself DJ T3chnic - Free Yourself

Sounds good~

I really liked your transition @ 0:39. That was cool. You got that really good, familiar, upbeat techno sound going here... I also really like where it quiets down at 1:10, Although i wish it would've lasted longer. The only other thing that could be better is a little more variety. Still was pleasing to my ears :3
9/10 and 5/5 :)

DJT3chnic responds:

Thanks man =), you should listen to Once again / Drop that beat / The Melody, they are pretty close to this. I appreciate your feedback! =) Keep it comin!

RAWR RAWR

love this style~

i love how there's just all this random crazy awesome stuff going on. its so fun :3